Monday, July 31, 2006

Welcome to My Blog...

Hi I am Aruni N. De Mel, from Sri Lanka. This is the first time I am using a blog. I may be an alien so you may have to excuse me for any misktakes.

I am employed as a Confidential Secretary in a reputed Company in Sri Lanka.

In my blog I wish to share my views and experiences about autism ! Eventhough I am not a professional in this field what I have written is what I have seen.

I welcome any articles regarding autism from affected families in Sri Lanka to ascertain information to arrange an awareness programe in Sri Lanka with the aide of some Charitable organization who will be generous to help children with autism and their families who will not have the resources.

I hope this will be useful information for our day to day life.

Aruni

5 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:43 AM  
Blogger koolb said...

Very nice Blog! You have selected an extremely helpful subject! Hope what ever you write will help other readers who need help on this.. Keep on writing !!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Gogula said...

Hi Sally/Aruni,

Welcome to blogging!

Don't you worry about being an alien. I'm one too. You'd notice when you go to my blog (That's a cheap way I promote my blog :) )

I hadn't heard about Autism before this. It's a good thing to bring it up for awareness.

Hey, you have a link to my blog! That's a nice gesture!

Anyways, keep up the work! Happy blogging.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intercombase - excellent translation text in different fields one hundred forty languages. Technical Translation, Engineering Translation, Marketing Translation - Summit affordable.

Danish Translation - [url=http://www.intercombase.com]Oil and Gas[/url]

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home